• Business Development for the Greater Asheville and Western North Carolina Area
• Assists in formulation of business and marketing plans.
• Responsible for creation and implementation of team quality systems and tasks.
• Assists in employee hiring, evaluates performance, rewards and disciplines employees, addresses complaints and resolve problems.
• Supervises and monitors client contacts and relationship strategies, assume primary contact for one or more clients.
• Prepares and monitors budgets, project profitability, schedules and manages timely completion of projects.
• Attends and/or leads meetings with the Client, Municipalities, Boards and Agencies.
• Responsible for controlling work-in-progress, accurate client billings, monitors outstanding accounts receivable and collection efforts.
• Directs and supervises other engineering activities and design.
• Visits construction sites to monitor projects and other duties per contract guidelines.
Business Development, Financial Discipline, Project Performance, Client Management and Satisfaction, Personal and Team Growth, Individual Performance
Minimum BS in ABET Accredited Civil Engineering Program
Minimum of 10+ years experience in land development engineering and 3+ years experience in management
Valid NC PE registration
Valid Driver’s License
Microsoft Office Suite
Ajera Financial Management (Preferred)
Carlson Software Suite (Preferred)
AutoCAD Civil 3d
All candidates for this position whom receive an offer are required to pass pre-employment drug screening per FEI Health and Safety requirements.