• Proficient in all field aspects of land surveying and with daily survey equipment
• Assistance in the execution of boundary surveys, topographic surveys, control surveys, mortgage surveys, as-built surveys and all aspects of construction staking.
• Capable of taking direction from the Survey Party Chief in the execution of day-to-day tasks
• Assist in operation and maintenance of all equipment, gathering all supplies in the mornings before leaving the office
• Execution of tasks in a timely and accurate manner and recording documentation clearly and concisely.
• Observe, notify and communicate any issues with the data being collected or any issue that affects the safety of the crew.
Utilization, Efficiency, Responsibility, Communication and Work Ethic
High School Diploma
Minimum of 0+ years of experience in land development surveying
Valid Driver’s License
Equipment & Computer Skills
Microsoft Office Suite
Ajera Expense and Timesheets
All candidates for this position whom receive an offer are required to pass pre-employment drug screening per FEI Health and Safety requirements.