• Client/Onsite interaction – As a Party Chief FEI anticipates that you will be the face of the company onsite while performing work. FEI expects the Party Chief to have good communication skills and demeanor when working as a representative of FEI.
• Proficient in all aspects of land surveying during field operations, including proper measures, methods and standards acceptable within the industry and specific to the equipment used.
• Supervision of others in the execution of boundary surveys, topographic surveys, control surveys, mortgage surveys, as-built surveys and all aspects of construction staking.
• Accurate reporting all time to be billed to the clients at the end of each day
• Responsible to ensure that the crew gathers all necessary information and supplies for the day’s work before leaving the office in the mornings and fully reports, downloads and delivers to the office daily.
• Responsible for the use, care and maintenance of all surveying equipment, vehicles, and supplies.
• Communication is required within the survey party but also other office personnel, engineers, managers and crews.
Utilization, Efficiency, Responsibility, Communication and Work Ethic
High School Diploma
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in land development surveying
Valid Driver’s License
Equipment & Computer Skills
Microsoft Office Suite
Ajera Expense and Timesheets
All candidates for this position whom receive an offer are required to pass pre-employment drug screening per FEI Health and Safety requirements.